Exercise, Better Health and Personal Improvement Top The List of New Years Resolutions for Central Vermonters
12/31/2014 03:59PM ● Published by Ryan Frisch
Exercise & Better Health
It comes as no surprise that exercise and better health topped the list of New Years resolutions. Here were the most common and some very specific resolutions that were shared.
- Become a healthier person for myself and kids!
- Continue my weight loss through Weight Watchers
- Eat better and exercise!!
- Get in shape
- Resolve to eat more healthy and exercise more regularly.
- Keep going on the weight loss - 86 pounds down over the last year! [Awesome - Congrats!]
- Keep up with doing the treadmill
- LOSE WEIGHT
- Make more healthier choices
- Be pain free
Improving ones self is never an easy undertaking but these people have lofty goals to improve their lives in 2015!
- Be more compassionate
- Clean more
- Do at least one act of kindness everyday
- Do big things without fear or hesitation
- Be the best person I can be, no matter the stressors or circumstances
- Get organized
- Read more for pleasure
- Remain positive!
- To be a kinder and more understanding person
- To love more, give more and forgive more
- Be more calm, cool & collective
- Take care of me first
- Be happy!
And some people not only want to improve themselves but also help others. Very commendable!
- Help others more
- To do more for my community
- To help more at the rescue shelter
Whether it's trying something new or going somewhere new (or a little bit of both), these people are spicing up life with these resolutions.
- Take a real vacation!
- Spend more time enjoying VT
- Start Xmas shopping in January [Not sure we think that's the best idea but it would certainly be a new experience!]
Easier said than done but we wish everyone the best of luck!
Surprisingly, there weren't too many financial resolutions but here are few that a lot of people can relate too.
- Find a Job
- Save for a new car
- Save more
And as one person shared..."Have another amazing year, make it memorable, and go someplace".
We Wish You A Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year!