Host a Better Basketball Bash
● Published by Family Features
(Family Features) The most exciting weeks of college basketball are finally here! Whether you’re rooting for a specific team or just cheering along for fun, March is prime time for perfecting game day entertaining.
With these simple tips from Annie’s, you’ll be a basketball party pro, serving up better-for-you snacks and game day fun in no time!
- Start a Bracket Brawl: Send out brackets in advance so the competition can really heat up between the kids and adults! You can also lead mini-games in the living room or place bets on game plays (e.g. which team will score first or how many points will be scored in the first half).
- Serve Slam-Dunk Snacks: Rethink ordinary convenience snacks and opt for choices with wholesome ingredients. Annie’s new Mini Pizza Bagels and Pizza Poppers are a classic take on popular game day bites, but without artificial flavors or synthetic colors. These snacks are available in Uncured Pepperoni, Three Cheese and Combination varieties at Target stores nationwide.
- Play Halftime Hoops: Avoid the halftime lull and keep the kids energized throughout the game. Head outside for a quick game of hoops or bring your own game to the living room with a round of basketball trivia.
- Learn the Lingo: If you’re not an avid basketball fan, meet Annie’s on Facebook to “learn the lingo”. Phrases like “Buzzer Beater” and “Double Dribble” just became total game-changers.