Enhance Pasta Night
By Family Features
If you’re looking for new ways to enjoy the delightful flavors of veggies, you may find inspiration in unexpected places. Pasta provides the perfect backdrop for a medley of your favorite garden flavors, but you can take those dishes to a whole new level with a little update to your everyday meal.
Building your dish around flavored pasta allows you to instantly create layers of deliciously palate-pleasing tastes and textures. One way to brighten up your flavor is with new Buitoni vegetable-infused pasta, which is inspired by the abundant gardens of Italy.
This unique style of pasta is created by folding real vegetables into the dough for a visually stunning pasta. For example, the pasta in this recipe for Red Pepper Ravioli with Pan-Roasted Corn features pureed sweet red pepper incorporated directly into the dough for a rich combination of color and flavor.
Find more ideas to enhance your everyday meals at buitoni.com.
Ravioli with Brown Butter and Asparagus
- 1 package (18 ounces) Buitoni Refrigerated Three Cheese Asparagus Ravioli 1/2 pound thin asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces (tough ends discarded)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Sea or kosher salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons Buitoni Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, chervil or basil
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, adding asparagus during last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain.
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter, whisking occasionally, until butter solids turn golden brown. Season with salt and red pepper flakes; add asparagus and cooked pasta. Toss gently to coat.
- Top with cheese and parsley. Serve immediately.
Red Pepper Ravioli with Pan-Roasted Corn
- 1 package (9 ounces) Buitoni Refrigerated Sweet Bell Pepper & Roasted Chicken Ravioli
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup Buitoni Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, reserving 1 cup cooking water. Transfer pasta back to saucepan; add 1 tablespoon oil and 1 tablespoon butter. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and keep warm.
- In large skillet over medium heat, add remaining 2 tablespoons oil with remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Add corn; cook without stirring 10 to 15 minutes or until brown around edges. Add garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute or until corn is uniformly browned. Stir in 1/2 cup reserved cooking water. Cook 2 minutes, stirring to loosen brown bits.
- Pour corn mixture over pasta; toss gently to coat. Add remaining pasta water if needed. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with basil. Serve with cheese.
facts against abortion abortion papers pills for pregnancy termination]]>